Why participate in a small group?
Being part of a church family doesn't just mean sitting in a chair on Sunday morning for an hour feeling lonely and awkward. Church is meant to be loving and...fun!
That is why a major emphasis at Cornerstone is for each person to be involved in a small group. A small group allows you to build friendships with others who have similar interests as you.
We have small groups for all ages---from babies to senior adults (even preschoolers need Christian friends!). Check out our excellent ministries for all ages!
GroupLIFE is the adult small group ministry at Cornerstone. Through studying God's Word and deepening friendships, we guide adults to discover their purpose for living. We offer the following opportunities for adults of all ages and stages of life:
- Ladies' ongoing small groups
- Men's ongoing small groups
- Co-ed groups that meet for a fixed period of time for topical studies such as financial/budgeting classes or parenting classes
- A variety of social activities
- Encouragement and training for all adults to participate in a ministry of their choice
- Various men's, women's, and married retreats throughout the year